# Instant Python
# $Id: tkFileDialog.py,v 1.4 2001/11/08 17:51:33 loewis Exp $
# tk common file dialogues
# this module provides interfaces to the native file dialogues
# available in Tk 4.2 and newer, and the directory dialogue available
# in Tk 8.3 and newer.
# written by Fredrik Lundh, May 1997.
- Ask for a directory, and return the file name
- askopenfile(mode='r', **options)
- Ask for a filename to open, and returned the opened file
- Ask for a filename to open
- asksaveasfile(mode='w', **options)
- Ask for a filename to save as, and returned the opened file
- Ask for a filename to save as
||__file__ = '/usr/lib/python2.2/lib-tk/tkFileDialog.pyc'|
__name__ = 'tkFileDialog'