||Methods defined here:|
- __init__(self, logfn)
- addinfo(self, key, value)
- This method is called for each additional ADD_INFO record.
This can be overridden by applications that want to receive
these events. The default implementation does not need to be
called by alternate implementations.
The initial set of ADD_INFO records do not pass through this
mechanism; this is only needed to receive notification when
new values are added. Subclasses can inspect self._info after
- Return the file descriptor of the log reader's log file.
- get_filename(self, fileno)
- get_fileno(self, filename)
- get_funcname(self, fileno, lineno)
- next(self, index=0)