A number of function that enhance IDLE on MacOSX when it used as a normal
GUI application (as opposed to an X11 application).
- addOpenEventSupport(root, flist)
- This ensures that the application will respont to open AppleEvents, which
makes is feaseable to use IDLE as the default application for python files.
- overrideRootMenu(root, flist)
- Replace the Tk root menu by something that's more appropriate for
- Returns True iff running from the IDLE.app bundle on OSX
- setupApp(root, flist)
- Perform setup for the OSX application bundle.